Jane Austen Knits, 2015
Create 30 knitting projects including sweaters, spencers, wraps, accessories and more–inspired by Jane, by perfect for you!
NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO RE-EXPERIENCE JANE’S WORLD!
Thankfully great literature tends to leave its impact beyond the world of writing—and in turn, bring us the magnificent projects in Jane Austen Knits, 2015. The style of the Regency Era was profound in Austen’s stories, and with this magazine, you will be able to create these fashions with a contemporary twist. From a treasure trove of 30 stunning projects, you’ll soon be knitting spencers, sweaters, wraps, accessories and more. From Lydia’s Scarf and Mrs. Bingley’s Shawlette to Lizzie’s Walking Stockings and Fanny’s Winter Shawl you’ll bring all the beloved characters to life! Useful and beautiful, the romantic period of Austen can easily be brought into the modern styles of today.
JANE AUSTEN KNITS, 2015 FEATURES:
- Projectsand Patterns for Country, Town, Garden, and Manor styles of clothing
- The Landscape of Jane’s World by Bonnie-Lynn Nadzeika
- Romance for the Romantics by Brenna A. Barks
- Steps to the Alter: Betrothal and Marriage in Regency England by Mary Polityka Bush
- If the Bennets Went to Your: Northern England in the Regency Era by Sarah-Jane Stratford
- Fashion before Godey’s Lady’s Book: How Styles Traveled through Jane Austen’s World by Brenna A. Banks
- And more!
Including projects inspired by country, town, garden and manor—you can’t miss this collection of 30 knitting projects inspired by Jane, but perfect for you!
Preview patterns and details on Ravelry here.
1 in stock