Lava Flow is knit side to side in three sizes with asymmetrical ridges that originate from the right and left sides in alternation. This alternating ridge pattern creates a flexible bias effect that may be styles in different ways using JUL screw-in, no-sew closures. The rippling effect of alternating ridges evokes the ruffling and billowing of Pahoehoe lava, a geological term adapted from the Hawaiian.
You will Need:
- For Small – 2 skeins of Duchess
- For Medium – 3 skeins of Duchess
- For Large – 4-5 skeins of Duchess
- 1 – 2 Jul Closure(s)
- Size 8 – 24″ Circular Needles
- waste yarn
Make it a Kit!
- add 2 or more skeins of Duchess to your cart
- add Lava Flow Pattern
- use coupon code “lava flow kit”
- get 25% Duchess yarn
- Kit will include waste yarn